4-stroke Gasoline engine Oil 10W40 JASO MA2 205L
10W-40 JASO MA2 is a high performance semi synthetic, 4-stroke gasoline engine oil
developed specifically to meet the special requirements of latest high performance air cooled 4-stroke motorcycles. It provides excellent protection to engine, gearbox and wet clutch used in 4-stroke motorcycles and ensures highest degree of reliability even under severe operating conditions and temperatures.
10W-40 JASO MA2 is based on a high quality mineral and synthetic base oils in combination with a special selected additive package to obtain the following properties:
- Excellent anti wear, anti-rust and anti-corrosion properties.
- Good thermo-and oxidative.
- Controlled frictional properties eliminate clutch slippage and improves drivability
- Excellent dispersant and detergent properties
- 10W-40 JASO MA2 exceeds the following performance criteria:
- JASO MA2 API SL
- Typical Analysis
- Properties Unit Method Typical Value
- Density @15°C kg/m3 ASTM D4052 869
- Kin. Viscosity @40°C mm2/s ASTM D445 99
- Kin. Viscosity
- @100°C mm2/s ASTM D445 14.9
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 156
- Flash Point COC °C ASTM D92 >201
- Pour Point °C ASTM D97 -33
- Total Base Number mgKOH/g ASTM D2896 7.9
- Sulphated Ash %Wt ASTM D874 0.95
- Date Issued: 12-10-
- Supersedes: 23-03-
- 2012 Revision Nr.: 1