Automatic Transmission Fluid DX III 205L
ATF DX III is an oil for automatic transmissions in vehicles specifying the use of DEXRON® III quality fluids. High quality base oils and special additives ensure improved resistance to oxidation, possesses better low temperature fluidity and shows improved frictional properties.
ATF DX III exceeds the performance requirements of General Motors DEXRON® III
specification and provides excellent shifting behaviour under all conditions.
ATF DX III has excellent thermo-oxidative stability preventing the formation of undesirabledeposits.
ATF DX III is recommended for all vehicles of General Motors requiring DEXRON®-IIIG
quality fluids as well as in vehicles of Ford requiring so called MERCON® fluids.
The maximum oil change interval for MAN 339 Type V-1 & Z-1 is 60.000 km!
Always consult the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) manual!!
- Exceeds: GM DEXRON®III F/G, Ford MERCON®, Allison C-4, Caterpillar TO-2, MB 236.1 MAN
- 339 Type V-1/MAN 339 Type Z-1, Voith 55.6335.33, Nissan, ZF TE-ML 02F/03D/04D/14A/17C
- Property: Test Method: Typical Values:
- Density @ 15°C ASTM D4052 862 kg/m3
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C ASTM D7042 34.3 mm2/s
- Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C ASTM D7042 7.7 mm2/s
- Dynamic Viscosity @ -40°C ASTM D2983 18400 cP
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 205
- Flash Point (COC) ASTM D92 >195°C
- Pour Point ASTM D97 -45°C
- Colour Visual Red
- Product nr: 4322 Date Issued: 31/05/2012 Date Superseded: 08/08/2011 Revision nr: 02