Fully Synth 75W90 Gear Oil 205L
Fully Synth 75W90 Gear Oil is a high quality fuel conserving fully synthetic total drive-line gear lubricants designed to meet the demanding requirements of light duty and heavy duty commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment operating in most severe operating conditions. Unique additive technology allows the use of a single lubricant in rear axles, synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmission.
Fully Synth 75W-90 Gear Oil is based on high quality synthetic base oil in combination with a special additive package to ensure the following properties:
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability.
- Exceptional load bearing characteristics.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity provides smoother shifting at low ambient temperatures.
- Exceptional shear stable.
- Superior frictional properties provide improved fuel economy and smoother shift ability
- Fully Synth 75W-90 Gear Oil exceeds the following performance criteria:
- API GL-4/5, MT-1 MAN 342-M3 MIL-PRF-2105E Scania STO 1:0
- MB 235.0 / 235.8 ZF TE-ML 02B/05B/07A/12B/16F/17B/19C/21B
- SAE J2360 MACK GO-J MAN 341-E2 MAN 341-Z2
- MAN M3343S Arvin Meritor 0-76-N Mack GO-J
- Typical Analysis
- Properties Unit Method Typical Value
- SAE Grade SAE J3000 75W-90
- Density @15°C kg/m3 ASTM D4052 879
- Kin. Viscosity @40°C mm2/s ASTM D7042 94.2
- Kin. Viscosity @100°C mm2/s ASTM D7042 15.2
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 171
- Brookfield Viscosity @-40°C cP ASTM D2983 150000
- Flash Point COC °C ASTM D92 >201
- Pour Point °C ASTM D97 -36
- Date Issued: 05-10-2015
- Supersedes: 06-08-
- 2012 Revision Nr.: 1