Fully Synthetic 75W80 Eco-fluid 205L
Fully Synthetic 75W80 Eco-fluid M is a high quality fuel saving synthetic thermally stable long life gear lubricant designed for passenger- and commercial vehicles using manual transmissions fitted with different synchronises including latest ones based on carbon.
Fully Synthetic 75W80 Ecofluid M is based on high quality synthetic base oil in combination with a special additive package to ensure the following properties:
- Exceptional thermo-oxidative stability.
- Superior lubricating properties provide improved fuel economy.
- Exceptional load bearing characteristics.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection.
- Outstanding low temperature fluidity provides smoother shifting at low ambient temperatures.
- Good gear engagement with a variety of synchronise materials including latest carbon.
- Good frictional properties provide improved fuel economy and smoother shift ability
- Fully Synthetic 75W80 Ecofluid M exceeds the following
- performance criteria:
- Approved MAN 341 Z4 MAN 341 E3
- Exceeds Iveco Renault B0032/2 Eaton Europe
- API GL-4 Volvo 97305 MB 235.4
- ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 08, 16K
- Typical Analysis
- Properties Unit Method Typical Value
- SAE Grade SAE J3000 75W-80
- Density @15°C kg/m3 ASTM D4052 862
- Kin. Viscosity @40°C mm2/s ASTM D7042 58.5
- Kin. Viscosity @100°C mm2/s ASTM D7042 9.8
- Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 155
- Brookfield Viscosity @-40°C cP ASTM D2983 150000
- Flash Point COC °C ASTM D92 >201
- Pour Point °C ASTM D97 -39
- Date Issued: 05-10-2015
- Supersedes: 20-10-
- 2014 Revision Nr.: 2