TURBINE OIL 68 205L
TURBINE OIL 68 is a supreme performance turbine oil specially designed for use in geared and non-geared steam turbines, gas turbines and combined cycle gas turbines (CCGT) including the gas turbines operating at high temperatures.
TURBINE OIL 68 is based on high quality virgin mineral base oil in combination with an unique additive package to ensure the following properties:
• Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
• Prevents sludge formation, controls deposits and minimizes oil degradation.
• Superior anti-wear property and load carrying capability provide excellent protection for geared turbines
• Excellent water separation capability resists formation of emulsion and leads to easy removal of excess
water from the lubrication system
• Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors provide long term protection to critical system components
• Good air release properties and foam control.
TURBINE OIL 68 exceeds the following performance criteria:
ASTM D4304 Type II; DIN,51515 TD/TG, ISO 8086 TSE/TGE/TSA/TGA; ALSTOM HTGD 90117 V; GEK
32568E/32568F/46506D/28143A/107395A/101941A; Solar ES 9-224, Class II; Siemens TLV 9013 04; ALSTOM
Property Unit Test Method Typical Value
ISO VG Grade ISO 3448 68
Density@15°C kg/m3 ASTM D4052 873
Kin. Viscosity @100°C mm2/s ASTM D7042 9.8
Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 98
Flash Point COC °C ASTM D92 >201
Pour Point °C ASTM D97 -15
FZG A/8, 3 90°C DIN 51354- 2 >10
Demulsibility @54°C DIN 51599 pass
Total Acid Number mgKOH/g ASTM D664 0.1
Product Nr: 4453 Date Issued: 10-01-2013 Date Superseded: Revision nr: